HOME > Investors > Stock Information > Shareholders Meeting
- Regular general meeting is to be convened within three months after the end of each fiscal year and extraordinary meetings are to be called upon by the CEO with the approval from the board of directors whenever it is deemed necessary.
- For the shareholder meetings, a written or electronic notice including the time, date, place and agenda shall be sent to the shareholders at least two weeks prior to the scheduled date of meetings.
- It is possible that a notice to shareholders with less than one-hundredth (1/100) of total shares issued be replaced by posting details of the proposed meeting along with the agenda more than twice and at least two weeks prior to the scheduled date of meeting in newspaper in accordance with the 4th regulation.
- Shareholder meetings shall be held at the head office or at a nearby location.
- It is admitted that shareholders may vote by proxy. The central, local government and institutional shareholders can assign their employees for voting by proxy.
- Proxy shall submit a required document to prove the right of representation before the opening of a meeting.
- It is admitted that shareholders may vote by letter without having to attend a meeting. However, this may not be valid if the board of directors sets different means for the purpose of efficient proceedings and management of the meeting.
- Any and all shareholders who have intention to vote by mail shall submit all necessary documents defined in the second regulation to the Company at least one day prior to the meetings.
- Resolutions shall be adopted if approved by the majority of shares of the shareholders present at the meeting and by more than one forth of outstanding shares, unless otherwise defined in the law and regulations.
|2008||Extraordinary (9. 29)||
|Extraordinary (7. 31)||
|25th (3. 28)||